Success Human Resource Centre services also include work pass application for foreign talents pertaining to Employment Pass, S Pass, Work Permit Pass, Dependent Pass etc.

Application of Passes entails a lot of time and effort and any error will be rejected outright by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). S Pass application status is one often probed about and here at Success Human Resource, we strive to get the S Pass status delivered to you in the shortest duration possible. We had been inputting employment passes for many years and are knowledgeable of MOM’s requirement for the approval of passes and can advise clients accordingly. We will not guarantee approval of the pass as it is the jurisdiction of MOM but based on the working experience, education level and salary of the candidates, we can gauge the eligibility and approval of the foreign talents with high success rate.

The various Work Passes are as follows:

Employment Pass – There are two categories of employment pass based on the eligibility criteria of MOM. These are professional who are highly skilled in their own field and for certain E Pass, the candidates are also eligible to sponsor their parent, spouse or sibling.

S Pass – These are the middle level management or in supervisory position whose working experience and salary are not eligible for E pass criteria. The minimum salary is currently at $2,200 and the candidate can sponsor their spouse or sibling if their salary is above $4,000.

Work Permit – This pool of candidates are workers from Malaysia or they are from an approved source country. This are the junior position in the company especially service sector like Hotel, Food and Beverage Industry, manufacturing, and etc.

Dependent Pass – Employment Pass Holder and S Pass holders with a fixed monthly salary of at least $4,000 may apply for Dependant’s Passes for their spouse, whom they are legally married as well their sibling who are unmarried or legally adopted children under the age of 21 years old.

Letter of Consent – A Letter of Consent allows a Dependant’s Pass holder to work in Singapore. To be eligible, the applicant must be a Dependant of an Employment Pass holder and secure a job offer with a Singapore employer.